What if you could finally make Maintenance and Production accountable to each other and have full management visibility into your maintenance department activities?
You can with Bluestreak | iMaintain™.
Bluestreak | iMaintain™ is a key component of the Bluestreak™ Quality Management System, (QMS) and is integrated with other Bluestreak™ modules. It is designed for any business that needs a better way to manage, plan and schedule the maintenance and use of production equipment, other company assets and even the building/grounds. iMaintain™ is an effective preventive maintenance (PM) tool, allowing businesses to instantly visualize resourcing issues, schedule regular PM tasks or one-off Maintenance Orders. Now, any employee has the ability to issue a maintenance order anytime they see an issue or potential problem.
Additionally Bluestreak | iMaintain™ tracks up/down time, labor hours and repair costs. And like all of the Bluestreak™ modules, iMaintain™ is 100% browser-based; this means there is no software to install and it can run on nearly any device. — tablet or smartphone, PC or Mac.
Mary Springer on iMaintain
Mark Schlaikowski on iMaintain
Jerry Lenski on iMaintain
Tony Sorensen on iMaintain
Is integrated with other Bluestreak™ modules:
- Maintenance is tied directly to Production, equipment Specifications and job Scheduling.
- Operators can issue a new Maintenance Order during a load setup and can be prevented from using an out-of-service piece of equipment or one scheduled for maintenance.
- Automatically track load counts for specifications that have both time and load variables.
Maintenance orders are built using extremely flexible “processes” that support:
- Unlimited steps – each step can be individually trackable.
- Unlimited Media – attach photos, drawings, schematics, PDF’s, Word Documents,spreadsheets, video, etc. – any electronic document.
- Unlimited data collection – gather any type of data associated with the asset being maintained.
- Unlimited Specifications – make sure the operator is qualified to perform the process step or renew your furnace’s 2750D/E qualifications.
- Unlimited Notes can be captured.
Equipment documentation includes:
- Unlimited media – any type of electronic document/file or URL (prints, electrical schematics, ladder logic, pumps, refractory, etc.).
- Unlimited specifications and compliance requirements
- Preventive maintenance history and repair tracking
- Utilize Bluestreak I Global Communications Hub™ to send out automatic notifications related to asset maintenance.
- Parts/Vendors list (fan, bearing, belts, electric motors, rollers, contractors, etc.).
- Furnace, oven or equipment class definition
iMaintain™ can also be used for any company assets (vehicles, office equipment, interior/exterior building upkeep, grounds, etc.).