Bluestreak | Customer Connector™ is transforming customer service by empowering customers to self-serve and placing information into their hands.
Organizations are shifting from an Information Age “informing” model to a Communication Age “communicating and engaging” model. Social Software for business will reach a new level of adoption with applications to enhance relationships, collaboration, networking, social validation, and more.
How many phone calls do you receive daily from customers inquiring about order status? How much productivity is lost fielding these calls? With Bluestreak I Customer Connector™, your customers have on-line, real-time, 24/7 access to order status, certification statements, work order history, and more. Offering true flexibility, you decide what level of access is right for each customer. You stay in control.
Distinguish yourself from competitors by delivering the right information to customers with the click of a button. Unburdened from numerous order status calls, your customer service personnel can focus on proactive, strategic customer care. High-touch customer care builds loyalty and directly contributes to your top-line. Now that’s smart business.
Empower your customers with these important self-service tools. Give them real-time access to:
- Powerful search capability based on: dates, part numbers, counts, weights, job numbers, processing requirements, alloys, purchase orders, and more.
- Order status: received, in process, ready to ship, on the truck, delivered, shipped, and invoiced.
- Work-in process information for every part.
- “Inventory” for parts in process and completed.
- A list of all unique part numbers processed in the last 50 orders. See real-time counts of each part number in every stage of processing – from receiving to invoicing.
- View and print shippers with signatures and received date and time.
- View and print all certifications.
- View and print all quotes.
- View and print all invoices.
- View and print each payment applied and which invoice(s) it was applied against.
- View and print all issued credits.
“We began using the baseline software system from Throughput I Bluestreak in 2011 to streamline our heat treating processes while also adding a quality assurance component to specific steps on our shop floor. We have since implemented additional modules as the business has grown and our needs have evolved. The Bluestreak folks have supported us very well over the years, and have even assisted us in our own sales & marketing campaigns, by making their marketing team available at no charge to consult and create customized Customer Connector collateral. They treat us like a true partner that has our best interest in mind.”Chris Zubroski – Owner, Donohoo Steel Treating