Are you experiencing document control inefficacies? What if you could quickly access, create,
collaborate, approve and change documents within a single system?
Introducing BlueDocs™, a fully integrated Document Management System.
Whether you are still using a manual paper-based system, or have some other type of document control system, there is still room for improvement.
Some companies have entire rooms and cabinets full of documents and stacks of paperwork that wastes space, causes maintenance issues, and is a fire hazard. It is time to store and manage all of these documents electronically to get rid of the paper. Remember, you can always print something out if you need to.
Many accreditations, certifications and compliance standards, such as ISO 9001 and AS 9100
require you have the capability to track and show revision control to key documentation.
You also need to solve the accountability and document security conundrum… Be able to answer
questions such as: “Who had access to these critical files?”; “Who changed our Operating Procedures?”
Bluestreak I BlueDocs™ is the answer.
Bluestreak I BlueDocs™ allows complete management and revision control of all corporate documents,
such as your Quality Manual, Operating/Work Instructions, Equipment Operating Procedures, Employee Handbook, etc.
- Working within the Bluestreak MES|QMS™ system, Bluestreak I BlueDocs™ maintains ALL revisions so you can see what revision was active for a previous:
- Order – All aspects
- Maintenance Order
- A document can be attached anywhere Media can be attached.
- Tracks ALL changes via a Change Log (like many other areas in Bluestreak™).
- Documents can be electronically distributed versus printed manuals.
- Is roles based, or rights controlled (you decide who has Create, Read, Update and Delete privileges).
- Can assign specific Label(s) for categorizing of documents
- Can assign Specifications for “Personnel-Viewing,” aka ITAR/EAR
A single person can be designated as the “Editor” of a pre-published revision, but can be moved to another person if required. A list of individuals who must approve the BlueDoc™ can be defined, as well as a list of people who should acknowledge the newly published document. You can send the document(s) to specific Approvers and Acknowledgers prior to being published. A daily iMail will be sent out to any Approvers or Acknowledgers who have yet to review the revision. The Editor of a document will be reminded of this same list of people who have yet to review the new revision. Only after 100% approval can a revision be published and become the latest version of a document.
Bluestreak’s™ desire is to be a true partner with you, in providing business and operational tools you need to run a successful company, now and in the future.